You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience and security.

Equipment, Home

#54239
For Sale
Verified

Equipment, Home

Amazon FBAeCommerce
Listing Price $317,463
Monthly Multiple 42x
Pricing Periods 12 Months
SKUs 15
Brand Registry Yes
Avg. Monthly Profit $7,559
Avg. Monthly Revenue $39,123
Profit Margin 19%

Business Started

4th of June, 2018
(4 years 6 months old)

Assets Included in the Sale

  • Amazon seller account with 15 SKUs
  • eBay account
  • Trademark
  • SOPs
  • Supplier contracts and relationships
  • *Inventory is not normally included in the list price, further details can be provided to active Buyers
Listing Details

This listing is for an Amazon FBA and eCommerce business created in June 2018 in the equipment and home niches. The included Amazon Seller Central account features 15 SKUs for a DIY product commonly used for house renovations. The best-selling product has over a hundred reviews with a 4.6-star average rating and the other highest-performing product has over 50 reviews with a 4.7-star rating. The brand is registered with Amazon's Brand Registry 2.0 and sells through Amazon Prime and the Amazon Rewards Visa Card. Overall, the business requires minimal work from the Seller to maintain.

The business earns 90% of its revenue from Amazon FBA with the other 10% coming from eBay through traditional eCommerce. The first 5 SKUs are active FBA SKUs, the other SKUs have been or are sold via FBM and they are the same products as the active FBA SKUs. The Seller used the inactive SKUs to try different product sizes and pricing strategies but transitioned most of them to FBA at the end of 2020. The seller fulfilled FBM and eBay orders in 2020 via a 3PL. Currently, all eBay orders are fulfilled by Amazon.

Items are shipped FOB via sea shipping from the supplier to a 3PL warehouse. They are then forwarded as needed to Amazon warehouses using a 3PL service through the Amazon Freight program. According to the Seller, the 3PL is capable of handling this process from start to finish allowing for a primarily hands-off experience.

**Learn more about this listing by scrolling down to the FAQ section**

Earnings
Gross Revenue
Net Profit
Last Month
6 Months
12 Months
All time
Site Traffic
Page Views
Unique Users

We have no data for this site

Ahrefs Analytical Data
Unlock Listing You can view this area after unlocking the listing
Unlocking this listing will grant you full access to:
  • Instant access to the site URL(s)
  • Detailed proof of earnings and traffic
  • Access to seller for questions and follow-ups
  • Submit a unique offer on the listing
What would you offer for this listing?

Email sales@empireflippers.com to make a unique offer on this listing.

Verified Sellers & Vetted Data

All businesses are fully reviewed and vetted by our team of advisors before being listed on the marketplace.

  • Seller Verification
  • Revenue
  • Visitors / Traffic
  • Expenses

Learn more here

Seller Questions & Answers
Unlock Listing You can view this area after unlocking the listing
Opportunities
  • Launching new product size variations
  • Launching new products
  • Scaling the PPC campaigns
Risks
  • Amazon can suspend or cancel your FBA account due to a breach of their terms of service. (ToS)
  • An increase in Amazon ad pricing could make the ads unprofitable.
Work & Skills Required
  • Reordering inventory
  • Updating PPC campaigns
  • Managing 3PL shipments
Seller Support Includes

The Seller is willing to offer 30 days of email support and 2 Skype calls to ensure a smooth transition of the business.

Reason for Sale

The Seller would like the capital to reinvest in other projects.

Other Information

Work Required Per Week: 5 Hours

Private Blog Network (PBN): No

Domain Type: None

Platform: Amazon FBA

Empire Flippers Certified

All listings in the Empire Marketplace are thoroughly vetted by our team.
We evaluate all opportunities and risks to ensure only quality businesses are listed on our marketplace.

Want to Know When New
Businesses Are For Sale?

Sign up below to get notifications when new listings are available on the Empire Marketplace