You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience and security.

Finance, Information

#52356
For Sale
Verified

Finance, Information

Display Advertising
Listing Price $897,952
Monthly Multiple 48x
Pricing Periods 9 Months
Brand Registry No
Avg. Monthly Profit $18,707
Avg. Monthly Revenue $19,740
Profit Margin %

Business Started

18th of February, 2016
(6 years 9 months old)

Assets Included in the Sale

  • 2 domains including all content and files for the sites
  • Email list (1,691 subscribers)
  • Employee contracts
  • Social media accounts (YouTube, Facebook, Twitter)
  • * We recommend interested Buyers have an approved AdSense account to aid a successful migration of the business.
Listing Details

This listing is for a display advertising business created in February 2016 in the finance and information niches. The two WordPress sites have excellent diversification of traffic among their pages and they feature educational articles on a very common Google-based software. The business has grown substantially year-on-year and overall requires minimal work from the Seller to maintain.

The business earns through display advertising with 98% of revenue coming from the Adthrive network and the other 2% YouTube AdSense. The traffic diversification for the sites is very similar, with the majority of traffic coming from organic search for both (97-98%), and the rest coming from direct (1-2%), and referral (0.4-0.5%). The traffic spread for the top three pages of both sites is very good, with the highest traffic page for one of the sites receiving no more than 4% of the total site traffic. One of the sites has a DR of 31 and the other has a DR of 19.

In the past, the Seller has used HARO for link building and acquired a few links from the Reach Creator link building service.

The Seller has built up some small audiences with a YouTube channel that has 3,280 subscribers and an email list with 1,692 subscribers. The YouTube channel gets 4-6 subscribers on a daily basis and also earns a small amount of revenue. Growing these two assets are good growth opportunities for a Buyer to consider. Other opportunities include adding more content to the site and increasing earnings from video ads.

Earnings
Gross Revenue
Net Profit
Last Month
6 Months
12 Months
All time
Site Traffic
Page Views
Unique Users
Last Month
6 Months
12 Months
All time
Ahrefs Analytical Data
Unlock Listing You can view this area after unlocking the listing
Unlocking this listing will grant you full access to:
  • Instant access to the site URL(s)
  • Detailed proof of earnings and traffic
  • Access to seller for questions and follow-ups
  • Submit a unique offer on the listing
What would you offer for this listing?

Email sales@empireflippers.com to make a unique offer on this listing.

Verified Sellers & Vetted Data

All businesses are fully reviewed and vetted by our team of advisors before being listed on the marketplace.

  • Seller Verification
  • Revenue
  • Visitors / Traffic
  • Expenses

Learn more here

Seller Questions & Answers
Unlock Listing You can view this area after unlocking the listing
Opportunities
  • Adding more content
  • Publishing more YouTube videos
  • Growing the video ads monetization of the site
Risks
  • Changing advertisers could lead to a lower CTR (click through rate) generating less revenue.
  • Google algorithmic changes could cause traffic to fluctuate
Work & Skills Required
  • Occasional content writing and video production
  • Monitoring analytics
Seller Support Includes

The Seller is willing to offer 30 days of email support to ensure a smooth transition of the sale.

Reason for Sale

The Seller would like to focus on other websites in different niches.

Other Information

Work Required Per Week: 2 Hours

Private Blog Network (PBN): No

Domain Type: .com

Platform: WordPress

Empire Flippers Certified

All listings in the Empire Marketplace are thoroughly vetted by our team.
We evaluate all opportunities and risks to ensure only quality businesses are listed on our marketplace.

Want to Know When New
Businesses Are For Sale?

Sign up below to get notifications when new listings are available on the Empire Marketplace