You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience and security.

Finance

#51861
For Sale
Verified

Finance

Display AdvertisingAmazon Associates
Listing Price $98,506
Monthly Multiple 42x
Pricing Periods 7 Months
Brand Registry No
Avg. Monthly Profit $2,346
Avg. Monthly Revenue $2,380
Profit Margin %

Business Started

5th of October, 2018
(4 years 1 month old)

Assets Included in the Sale

  • Domain including all site content and files
  • Social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn)
  • *You must currently have an approved Adsense account before purchasing this business to assure a successful migration of the business.
Listing Details

This listing is for a display advertising and Amazon Associates business created in October 2018 in the Finance niche. The WordPress site features best-of-style and informational articles for a variety of topics related to multiple areas of finance and everyday life. The business has experienced considerable year-on-year growth and the Seller only spends one hour per week maintaining it at this time.

The business earns from AdSense display advertising (93%) and Amazon Associates (7%). The three main traffic channels for the site are organic search (~82%), direct (~10%), and referral (~4%). This traffic comes from the US (~87%), the UK (~2%), and Canada (~1%). There is a nice spread of traffic among the top three pages that receive ~11%, ~8%, and ~4% respectively.

Many of the articles on the site rank in the Google top 10 for finance and credit card-related keywords. Around 60% of the site's content is informational with the other 40% being product reviews. Adding more product reviews-focused content to increase affiliate earnings, which currently accounts for ~7% of the total business earnings, could be a growth opportunity for a Buyer to consider.

Other growth opportunities include doing link building for SEO and building and monetizing an email list.

*The site was temporarily affected by a Google update in May 2020. It recovered shortly after and has since improved.

Earnings
Gross Revenue
Net Profit
Last Month
6 Months
12 Months
All time
Site Traffic
Page Views
Unique Users
Last Month
6 Months
12 Months
All time
Ahrefs Analytical Data
Unlock Listing You can view this area after unlocking the listing
Unlocking this listing will grant you full access to:
  • Instant access to the site URL(s)
  • Detailed proof of earnings and traffic
  • Access to seller for questions and follow-ups
  • Submit a unique offer on the listing
What would you offer for this listing?

Email sales@empireflippers.com to make a unique offer on this listing.

Verified Sellers & Vetted Data

All businesses are fully reviewed and vetted by our team of advisors before being listed on the marketplace.

  • Seller Verification
  • Revenue
  • Visitors / Traffic
  • Expenses

Learn more here

Seller Questions & Answers
Unlock Listing You can view this area after unlocking the listing
Opportunities
  • Adding more content (product reviews)
  • Growing affiliate side of the business
  • Building and monetizing an email list
  • Link building for SEO
Risks
  • Google as a 3rd party can change their ToS and shut down your AdSense account
  • The stability of organic search traffic is dependent on 3rd party Google algorithms
Work & Skills Required
  • Writing content
  • Monitoring analytics
  • Updating plugins when required
Seller Support Includes

The Seller is willing to offer 30 days of email support to ensure a smooth transition of the sale.

Reason for Sale

The Seller would like to receive a capital payout for the business.

Other Information

Work Required Per Week: 1 Hours

Private Blog Network (PBN): No

Domain Type: .com

Platform: WordPress

Empire Flippers Certified

All listings in the Empire Marketplace are thoroughly vetted by our team.
We evaluate all opportunities and risks to ensure only quality businesses are listed on our marketplace.

Want to Know When New
Businesses Are For Sale?

Sign up below to get notifications when new listings are available on the Empire Marketplace