16th of November, 2015
(7 years 4 months old)
Assets Included in the Sale
This listing is for an Amazon FBA business created in November 2015 in the automotive niche. The included Amazon Seller Central account features 51 SKUs in the US marketplace and 13 SKUs in the UK for products related to car maintenance and tools. The business features a trademark and is part of Amazon's Brand Registry 2.0. Two domains are included with this listing and one of them drive less than 1% of the revenue share for this asset. The Seller and their spouse spend around 25 hours per week maintaining the business at this time.
This business earns from Amazon FBA (99%) and less than 1% of the revenue is generated from the asset's eBay account and Shopify storefront. The primary markets for this business and its products are in the US and UK marketplaces. The Seller currently stores 60% of their inventory at Amazon, and the other 40% is stored at a third party warehouse. Inventory is stored in both the US and UK at this time.
The Seller currently uses help from their spouse and one employee to maintain the business at this time. Based on these individuals helping the Seller with their other brands, they will not be continuing with the new owner. The Seller primarily focuses on checking PPC ad campaigns, daily and monthly sales, analytics reporting, planning logistics and inventory management, researching new products to launch, and collecting data on customer lifecycles.
The business started to use a 3PL service in October 2020 because of Amazon's stock limits as well as to avoid any problems related to shipments and Chinese New Year logistics and factory closure during COVID. The Seller noticed a lot of delays in sea ports, air ports as well as in Amazon check in times which led to a conclusion to keep some extra stock in a 3PL especially for products that rotate quickly in order to avoid FBA stock gaps.
Growth opportunities for this business include adding more products within sub-niches the business covers, and to optimize PPC ad campaigns. This business includes social media accounts for Facebook, Pinterest, and Youtube, though none of which are very important in terms of generating a substantial amount of traffic to the product listings. The business includes an email list with 282 subscribers stored in Mailchimp and has not been utilized or monetized, something the Seller states as a growth opportunity for a potential Buyer to explore further. More information will be provided to active Buyers.
**Learn more about this listing by scrolling down to the FAQ section**
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to make a unique offer on this listing.
All businesses are fully reviewed and vetted by our team of advisors before being listed on the marketplace.
The Seller is willing to provide 60 days of email support and five hours per week worth of Skype call support to help ease the transition to the new owner
The Seller would like to focus on other business opportunities
Work Required Per Week: 25 Hours
Private Blog Network (PBN): No
Domain Type: .com
Platform: Amazon FBA, Other
Similar Listing Criteria
All listings in the Empire Marketplace are thoroughly vetted by our team.
We evaluate all opportunities and risks to ensure only quality businesses are listed on our marketplace.