You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience and security.

Health & Fitness

#50960
For Sale
Verified

Health & Fitness

Amazon FBA
Listing Price $220,941
Monthly Multiple 42x
Pricing Periods 9 Months
Brand Registry No
Avg. Monthly Profit $5,261
Avg. Monthly Revenue $22,576
Profit Margin %

Business Started

15th of October, 2017
(5 years 3 months old)

Assets Included in the Sale

  • Amazon Seller Central Account 5 SKUs
  • Domain and all site content/files
  • Email list - 389 subscribers stored in ManyChat
  • Trademark
  • Social Media accounts
  • Supplier contracts and relationships
  • *Inventory is not normally included in the list price, further details can be provided to active buyers.
Listing Details

This listing is for an FBA business created in October 2017 in the health & fitness niche. The included Seller Central account features 5 SKUs for equipment to help those with injuries. The trademarked brand has seen a 10% increase in net profit year-on-year, has strong reviews on products, and has been featured as an Amazon’s Choice product. The Seller spends minimal time maintaining the business.

The seller uses a 3PL to store 30% of the inventory and sends the remaining 70% to Amazon.

The business has a branded domain that directs visitors to products on Amazon. Additionally, the business has Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and YouTube accounts though none have been actively used to promote the business, serving as a growth opportunity for the Buyer.

The business’ trademark is currently in the partner's name though the Seller assures transitioning ownership to the Buyer will be fine.

**Learn more about this listing by scrolling down to the FAQ section**


Earnings
Gross Revenue
Net Profit
Last Month
6 Months
12 Months
All time
Site Traffic
Page Views
Unique Users
Last Month
6 Months
12 Months
All time
Ahrefs Analytical Data
Unlock Listing You can view this area after unlocking the listing
Unlocking this listing will grant you full access to:
  • Instant access to the site URL(s)
  • Detailed proof of earnings and traffic
  • Access to seller for questions and follow-ups
  • Submit a unique offer on the listing
What would you offer for this listing?

Email sales@empireflippers.com to make a unique offer on this listing.

Verified Sellers & Vetted Data

All businesses are fully reviewed and vetted by our team of advisors before being listed on the marketplace.

  • Seller Verification
  • Revenue
  • Visitors / Traffic
  • Expenses

Learn more here

Seller Questions & Answers
Unlock Listing You can view this area after unlocking the listing
Opportunities
  • Expanding to the EU marketplace
  • Growing social media profiles
Risks
  • Amazon can suspend or cancel your FBA account due to a breach of their terms of service. (ToS)
  • Amazon algorithm changes could cause traffic to fluctuate
Work & Skills Required
  • Managing inventory and re-ordering when needed
  • Monitoring and optimizing PPC ad campaigns
Seller Support Includes

The Seller is willing to offer 30 days of email support and 3 Skype calls.

Reason for Sale

The Seller would like to pursue other opportunities.

Other Information

Work Required Per Week: 5 Hours

Private Blog Network (PBN): No

Domain Type: .com

Platform: Amazon FBA, Other

Empire Flippers Certified

All listings in the Empire Marketplace are thoroughly vetted by our team.
We evaluate all opportunities and risks to ensure only quality businesses are listed on our marketplace.

Want to Know When New
Businesses Are For Sale?

Sign up below to get notifications when new listings are available on the Empire Marketplace