You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience and security.

Technology

#48094
For Sale
Verified

Technology

Amazon AssociatesDisplay Advertising
Listing Price $92,349
Monthly Multiple 34x
Pricing Periods 8 Months
Brand Registry No
Avg. Monthly Profit $2,716
Avg. Monthly Revenue $2,719
Profit Margin %

Business Started

1st of March, 2018
(4 years 9 months old)

Assets Included in the Sale

  • Domain and all site contents/files
  • Additional domain (no content included)
  • Social media accounts (Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest)
  • SOPs
  • *Please note the valuation for this business is based on Amazon Associate's new commission structure rolled out on April 21st 2020.
Listing Details

This listing is for an Amazon Associates and advertising business in the technology niche created in March 2018. The WordPress site features reviews and ‘best of’ guides for various tech gear. The site has seen good overall growth, particularly since the start of the year, and shows plenty more potential for growth thanks to a recent link building campaign.

The business makes up the majority of its revenue from Amazon Associates (98%) and the rest from the AdThrive advertising network (2%). AdThrive was recently added in June 2020 so the new Buyer will benefit from these additional earnings. Adding more evergreen content to maximize the advertising revenue would be an area of growth for a Buyer to consider.

The top traffic channels are organic (94%), direct (4%), and referral (1%). With the majority coming from the USA (45%), UK (5%), and Canada (5%).

The Seller has recently undertaken a link building campaign that has seen him build links through manual outreach for guest posts. Some of these guest posts have been paid for but no PBN links have been used.

The site was purchased from Empire Flippers in May 2020 and is being sold to avoid any potential conflict with a website the Seller's business partner owns. Since it was purchased there has been some new content added which was written by the Seller and his friend. The Buyer will benefit from this content starting to rank. There are currently no employees for this business.

Also included in the sale is a blank domain that has been purchased but not built upon. This has a related URL to the main domain. More information can be provided to active unlockers of this listing.

*We’ve decided to use a 7-month average of net profit for the valuation because we felt that a 12-month average did not accurately represent the current state of the business

**Learn more about this listing by scrolling down to the FAQ section**

Earnings
Gross Revenue
Net Profit
Last Month
6 Months
12 Months
All time
Site Traffic
Page Views
Unique Users
Last Month
6 Months
12 Months
All time
Ahrefs Analytical Data
Unlock Listing You can view this area after unlocking the listing
Unlocking this listing will grant you full access to:
  • Instant access to the site URL(s)
  • Detailed proof of earnings and traffic
  • Access to seller for questions and follow-ups
  • Submit a unique offer on the listing
What would you offer for this listing?

Email sales@empireflippers.com to make a unique offer on this listing.

Verified Sellers & Vetted Data

All businesses are fully reviewed and vetted by our team of advisors before being listed on the marketplace.

  • Seller Verification
  • Revenue
  • Visitors / Traffic
  • Expenses

Learn more here

Seller Questions & Answers
Unlock Listing You can view this area after unlocking the listing
Opportunities
  • Adding more content (particularly evergreen content)
  • Building and monetizing an email list
  • Optimizing social media platforms
Risks
  • Google algorithmic changes could cause traffic to fluctuate
  • Amazon can change the commission structure of their program at any time
Work & Skills Required
  • Updating existing content
  • Keyword research
  • Outreach for guest posting
Seller Support Includes

The Seller is willing to provide 30 days of email support and two Skype calls to ensure a smooth transition

Reason for Sale

The Sellers business partner has an interest in the niche so this business is being sold to avoid any conflict.

Other Information

Work Required Per Week: 16 Hours

Private Blog Network (PBN): No

Domain Type: .com

Platform: WordPress

Empire Flippers Certified

All listings in the Empire Marketplace are thoroughly vetted by our team.
We evaluate all opportunities and risks to ensure only quality businesses are listed on our marketplace.

Want to Know When New
Businesses Are For Sale?

Sign up below to get notifications when new listings are available on the Empire Marketplace