You're using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience and security.

Unlock a listing for full access to the URL, Google Analytics, Profit & Loss Statement, etc.

  • #47841 Listing Number
  • $192,105 Listing Price
  • $6,020 Monthly Revenue
  • $6,003 Monthly Net Profit
  • 6 Months Pricing Period
  • 32x Multiple
Listing Summary

This listing is for 2-site Amazon Associates and affiliate business package created in November 2011 in the electronics niche. The Wordpress site features reviews and "best of" guides for high-end electronic products. The well-aged domain has been optimized so no further updates are needed which allows the Seller to spend minimal time to maintain the business.

The business generates its revenue from Amazon Associates (99%) and affiliate (1%). The domain that generates that most traffic (70%) across the three sites has visitors coming mainly from the US (47%), then the UK (10%) and followed by Canada (6%). Traffic primarily comes from organic search (96%), with direct accounting for the remaining sources (4%). This domain's traffic is evenly distributed with the top three pages taking up only 10% of the total share.

All content has been written by the Seller. On the odd occasion a specific review needed writing, the Seller outsourced the article to a freelancer on Upwork.

The Pinterest account is frequently used to showcase products. The Seller had plans to build the Facebook and Instagram accounts as these are both inactive. More information will be provided to active Buyers.

*Please note the valuation for this business is based on Amazon Associate's new commission structured rolled out on April 21st, 2020.

Business Created

November, 2011 - (8 years 7 months old)

Assets Included in the Sale

Included in the sale of this business are:

  • Three domains and all site content/files
  • Facebook account
  • Pinterest account
  • Instagram account
Seller Interview Video A Useful Insight Into the Business

Earnings

Gross Revenue
Net Profit
Last Month
6 Months
12 Months
All time

Traffic

Page Views
Unique Users
Last Month
6 Months
12 Months
All time

Analytical Data

Provided by ahrefs

This content is only accessible by unlocking this listing

Unlock Listing
Unlocking this listing grants you the following privileges:
  • Instant access to the site URL
  • Detailed proof of earnings and traffic
  • Access to seller for questions and follow-ups
Proof of Earnings
Proof of Traffic
Opportunities
  • Growing revenue by ranking for keywords
  • Expanding content with more product reviews and "best of" guides
  • Outsourcing to freelancers to showcase products
Risks
  • Google algorithmic changes could cause traffic to fluctuate
  • Google changes might lead organic search results to be muddied by snippets, images, etc.
Work & Skills Required

The Seller currently spends around 10 hours per week:

  • Writing 10 articles each month
  • Conducting product research
  • Managing outsourced content when needed
  • Updating plugins when required
Social Media Channels

This content is only accessible by unlocking this listing

Unlock Listing
Seller Support Includes

The Seller is willing to provide support via email or Skype over the next few months for a smooth transition.

Reason for Sale

The Seller has lost interest in maintaining the business and would like to focus on their music business.

Other Information

Work Required Per Week: 10 Hours

Private Blog Network (PBN): No

Domain Type: .com

Platform: WordPress

Buyer Profiles

Flipper Fred
Ideal for buying and then selling on quickly after growing the business.

Lifestyle Larry
Excellent for those looking to live a lifestyle of ones choice.

Strategic Sally
Favorable for supporting an already existing business in a similar niche.

Portfolio Paul
Great for someone looking to diversify their portfolio.

Frequently Asked Questions

Answered by the Seller

This content is only accessible by unlocking this listing

Unlock Listing
Empire Flippers Certified

Want to Know When New
Businesses Are For Sale?

Sign up below to get notifications when new listings are available on the Empire Marketplace