You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience and security.

Home

#47725
For Sale
Verified

Home

Amazon AssociatesDisplay Advertising
Listing Price $31,142
Monthly Multiple 31x
Pricing Periods 12 Months
Brand Registry No
Avg. Monthly Profit $1,005
Avg. Monthly Revenue $1,016
Profit Margin %

Business Started

4th of April, 2015
(7 years 7 months old)

Assets Included in the Sale

  • 2 Domains and all site content/files
  • Facebook account
  • Twitter account
  • Pinterest account
  • YouTube account
  • * You must currently have an approved Adsense account before purchasing this business to assure a successful migration of the business.
Listing Details

This listing is for an Amazon Associates and Adsense business created in April 2015 in the home niche. The WordPress site features reviews on cleaning products and articles related to keeping the home organized. The simple process of content creation means the Seller only needs to work one hour per month maintaining the business.

The business primarily makes money from Amazon Associates (98.6%), with Adsense making up the remaining (1.4%) of earnings. The top countries where traffic comes from include the UK (83.32%), followed by the US (3.10%) and Australia (1.79%) marketplaces respectively. The primary sources of traffic stem from organic search (91.51%), direct (7.42%), and referral (0.63%). The top three pages contribute towards 28% of the overall traffic share.

The Seller has updated content with nine new articles in the past few months written by themselves and a freelance writer. The Seller is willing to pass the writer's contact details to the buyer if they wish to continue outsourcing.

The Seller has previously used PBN links which have since expired. Currently, there is an expired domain that has a link to the business which is due to expire soon.

The business has four social media accounts (Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube), all of which are not being used to drive traffic currently. The Seller has an active Facebook pixel that can be used to drive traffic if a potential buyer wanted to monetize these channels. There is no email list currently associated with the business offering plenty of growth opportunities for a Buyer to consider and more information will be provided to active Buyers.

*Please note the valuation for this business is based off Amazon Associate's new commission structured rolled out on April 21st 2020

Earnings
Gross Revenue
Net Profit
Last Month
6 Months
12 Months
All time
Site Traffic
Page Views
Unique Users
Last Month
6 Months
12 Months
All time
Ahrefs Analytical Data
Unlock Listing You can view this area after unlocking the listing
Unlocking this listing will grant you full access to:
  • Instant access to the site URL(s)
  • Detailed proof of earnings and traffic
  • Access to seller for questions and follow-ups
  • Submit a unique offer on the listing
What would you offer for this listing?

Email sales@empireflippers.com to make a unique offer on this listing.

Verified Sellers & Vetted Data

All businesses are fully reviewed and vetted by our team of advisors before being listed on the marketplace.

  • Seller Verification
  • Revenue
  • Visitors / Traffic
  • Expenses

Learn more here

Seller Questions & Answers
Unlock Listing You can view this area after unlocking the listing
Opportunities
  • Expanding product range
  • Focusing on product niches
  • Writing more reviews and buying guides
  • Monetizing social media
Risks
  • Amazon can change the commission structure of their program at any time.
  • SEO tactics and Google policies change regularly and a new owner will have to keep up with those changes.
Work & Skills Required
  • The Seller spends most of their time writing new reviews and buying guides.
Seller Support Includes

The Seller is willing to provide 30 days of Skype and email support to ensure a smooth transition.

Reason for Sale

The Seller would like to raise capital to help finance offline projects.

Other Information

Work Required Per Week: 1 Hours

Private Blog Network (PBN): No

Domain Type: .uk

Platform: WordPress

Empire Flippers Certified

All listings in the Empire Marketplace are thoroughly vetted by our team.
We evaluate all opportunities and risks to ensure only quality businesses are listed on our marketplace.

Want to Know When New
Businesses Are For Sale?

Sign up below to get notifications when new listings are available on the Empire Marketplace