7th of October, 2016
(6 years 5 months old)
Assets Included in the Sale
This listing is for an Amazon KDP business created in October 2016 in the culinary niche. The business includes 23 ebooks, 26 paperback/hardback books, 3 audiobooks, an email list with 4,000 subscribers, and copyright. When new books are not being published the business requires minimal effort for the Seller to maintain.
The majority of revenue to the business stems from the paperback books, with Amazon generating 70% of this revenue and IngramSpark making up the other 30% of profits. Affiliate revenue is generated at less than 1%, offering a growth opportunity for the buyer to consider. The owner recently translated 5 titles into German and Spanish. There is also the opportunity for the new owner to translate the remaining books.
A majority of the work is performed by freelancers who will be continuing with the new owner. These freelancers include a writer who writes the books and handles the photography, as well as managing the newsletter, social media, and customer service; two editors that edit the books prior to publishing including writing book descriptions. There is an agency that formats the books and handle translations, they can also provide book covers but the seller currently uses 99designs for the covers.
The business includes a website that receives 10 views per week. It also includes a domain name that is used for redirecting readers to Amazon to leave reviews and purchase additional books.
Social media accounts are included with the business but are not important in terms of traffic. An email list with over 4K subscribers generated from an additional offer after readers purchase a product is included in the sale. After subscribers are added to the email list, they are included in a weekly automated email sequence to gain feedback, and review unreleased books. This list is not currently monetized much further offering a growth opportunity for the buyer to consider.
*More information is available to depositors in the FAQ section.
*Last year only two books were produced due to the seller’s focus on other businesses. This is also reflected in the price where we have used a 9-month average which reflects the more recent performance
*The seller focused on creating high-quality content and maximizing the back catalog through advertising automation rather than the production of new content due to other projects.
We have no data for this site
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to make a unique offer on this listing.
All businesses are fully reviewed and vetted by our team of advisors before being listed on the marketplace.
The Seller is willing to provide 30 days of email support and three Skype calls to ensure a smooth transition
The Seller is looking to focus on other business opportunities.
Work Required Per Week: 10 Hours
Private Blog Network (PBN): No
Domain Type: None
Similar Listing Criteria
All listings in the Empire Marketplace are thoroughly vetted by our team.
We evaluate all opportunities and risks to ensure only quality businesses are listed on our marketplace.