The buyer gets the domain, all existing content and themes/plugins, plus 12 articles pre-scheduled in Wordpress that will publish 1 new article per month for the next year to keep the site content fresh.
An Amazon Associates site created in December 2015 in the home appliances niche. The site provides guides, reviews and comparisons about a popular kitchen appliance. The niche is focused on a growing industry that people around the world are quite passionate about. The site is very passive and requires little to no time to maintain earnings.
The buyer could do the following to increase revenue:
1. Add more content, specifically reviews of the different brands that make products in this niche as well as individual product reviews
2. Turn the site into an authority site by posting content around the different events/products that occur frequently in this industry. This niche tends to have a very solid base of fans
3. Use social media marketing channels to increase traffic
4. Use paid traffic as a way to increase revenue
5. Employ more link building to rank for more keywords
Work & Skills Required
The site is currently completely hands-off in maintenance mode, especially since the sellers are including 12 pre-scheduled articles. This will eliminate any work for the next 12 months. Beyond the 12 month period, the buyer can bulk order and pre-schedule another 12 articles at which point the buyer would have zero work.
If the buyer would like to further grow the site, then the work would depend on the strategies they chose to pursue.
Seller Support Includes
Seller is willing to offer 14 days of email support to answer site setup or strategy questions.
Reason for Sale
Seller is looking to sell the site to raise money for a down payment on a house.