An AdSense site created in March 2012 in the health and fitness niche. The content of this site contains all types of information, benefits and side effects about a certain substance that is quite useful in many ways. The pages also provides information on supplements, injections, creams, and health related injections.
- Add content to increase rankings of existing keywords: No new content has been added to the site in 1 year. Only 1 article in total was added in the last 2 years. Rankings for the primary keyword have decreased from spot 2 to spot 4 as a result over the last year. Adding new content would likely increase rankings.
- Add new content to increase traffic: There are many long tail keywords in this niche that can be target to drive new traffic. With the site being 4.5 years old, new content targeting long tail keywords is likely to be indexed by google quickly and rank.
- Switch Monetization: Currently the site is monetized using only AdSense. Most of the ads shown are not very relevant to the niche. As a result the revenue per user is very low. Switching monetization could significantly increase this. Amazon affiliate has products that are directly related to the niche. A comparison table that reviews various products and directs visitors to Amazon could work very well. Also there are affiliate offers for products related to the niche that can be tested against Amazon to see which results in higher earnings. Conversion rates would likely be lower for affiliate offers but pay out higher than Amazon.
- On site SEO: The seller has not done any on site optimization.
- Off Site SEO: The seller has not built any links to the site in 2 years.
- CRO: The seller has not done any conversion rate optimization. There is potential for click through rates to be improved with an updated design and ad placement.
Work & Skills Required
0 hours. No work has been done to the site since AdSense was added in September 2015. The site was originally purchased from Empire Flippers in August 2014. It was forgotten about and did not have any monetization on it between August 2014 and September 2015.
Seller Support Includes
30 days of email support and two hour-long phone calls
Reason for Sale
Seller is busy working on larger projects. Site was purchased from Empire Flippers in August 2014. The goal was to learn about niche sites and increase the earnings of the site. The plan was to add content to increase traffic and test through various monetization methods (specifically Amazon affiliate and direct affiliate offers). Shortly after the purchase the seller became too busy with other projects. The site was forgotten about and did not have any monetization on it between August 2014 and September 2015. In September 2015, AdSense was added and 1 new piece of content. Currently the seller is too busy working on other larger projects and wants to sell this to someone who has time to grow it.