Content, domain name, logo design, plugin and premium theme. Gmail and social account are also included.
An Amazon site created in January 2015 in the surveying niche. The content features reviews and guides for laser levels. A seller owned PBN was used in the link building set up for this site. This is an Amazon site in a very fast growing niche that has a lot of potential to grow upon. Currently there is very minimal work required to maintain the site's current earnings, but with some added content and backlinks, the traffic and earnings could see a nice boost. The site is currently trending up and can certainly continue in this direction with proper work and care.
The site is in a fast growing niche. However, the new owner still needs to maintain the popularity of the site. These are some of the recommendations:
- Add additional reviews, expand into related products and target long tail keywords.
- Create a mailing list, optimize conversion.
- The site currently ranks #2, #4, #5 and #8 for some of the top keywords, and if the buyer invests some time and money into SEO, the seller is sure the new owner can make more money.
- The buyer can create YouTube videos, become more active in forums, and add non-affiliate blog content.
- If the buyer can invest a bit more money to buy this WordPress plugin that will redirect Canadian visitors to Amazon.ca and UK visitors to Amazon.co.uk, the seller is pretty sure that the earning will jump substantially.
Seller has not spent any time optimizing or growing the site outside of the link campaigns, meaning that there should be a lot of untapped potential for this site.
Work & Skills Required
Seller currently spends 1 hour per week on the site which mainly includes adding 1-2 articles for new content (outsourced and included in the expenses). Familiarity with WordPress and Google Analytics will be helpful.
Seller Support Includes
Seller is willing to offer 45-day email support to the buyer and 2 weeks chat support, 1 hour per day on Skype for questions.
Reason for Sale
Seller is raising funds to invest into a bigger project.