If you’re secretly worried about your first Virtual Assistant “hire” – we’re here to tell you that you’re not alone.
What if he or she sucks? What if you don’t have enough work for your VA to do? How do you choose someone that’s likely to LAST?
Joe and I are on the ground in the country that most of you are looking to hire virtual assistants and we wanted to give you some real-world advice, tips, and tricks when it comes to hiring your first VA. In this episode we’ll cover topics that include what projects you should be hiring for, how to ensure you’re building the team that you need, and how to get the most out of your new VA hire.
Whether you’re currently working with a virtual assistant or looking to hire someone in the near future, this is an episode you won’t want to miss.
Also – at the top of the show we mentioned a business/site giveaway! Leave your best comments on why you want the site and what you plan to do with it, and we might pick you to win both GetMeListedNow.com and GetMeListedNow.co.uk!
Check Out This Week’s Episode Here:
Direct Download – Right Click, Save As
Topics Discussed This Week Include:
- Business Website Giveaway! – Listen in for details!
- Replace yourself on PROFITABLE streams of revenue
- Hire With Specificity – Nobody can do everything
- DIY Vs. Done-For-You services
- Tips And Tricks To Weed Out The Donkeys
- Using The Buddy System To Your Advantage
- Skill Transfering And The “Access” Debate
- iTunes Reviews
- oDesk – Just don’t be crazy and post one of those horribly done job postings where you ask for something unrealistic.
- Virtual Staff Finder
- Online Grammar Test
- Skill Transfer Process
So – what struggles have you dealt with when looking for your first VA hire? Any tips you’d like to share? Let us know on Twitter, drop us a voice recording, or leave us a comment – we’d love to hear from you!