RMRB 30: Running a Hands Off Ecommerce Business

Jake Davis

February 24, 2019

In this episode, Jake spoke with Scott about his ecommerce and Amazon FBA business created in September 2012 in the kitchen & dining niche. His Shopify site features versions of a specific tool used for a popular drink and brings in around 60% of the revenue. The included Amazon Seller Central account features 5 SKUs and brings the remaining 40% of the revenue. With over 100K Instagram followers and an email list over 40K, this brand enjoys a devoted following and is mostly hands off for Scott to maintain.

Find more businesses like this one on our marketplace: http://bit.ly/2XkQD0L

Check Out This Week’s Episode:


Looking to Buy? Click to View the Marketplace



Make a living buying and selling websites
Sign up now to get our best tips, strategies, and case studies
Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Have a site to sell?
Sell Your Site

Click here to find out how much your website is worth