You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience and security.

Books, Sports, Children

For Sale

Books, Sports, Children

Amazon KDP
Listing Price $140,304
Monthly Multiple 41x
Pricing Periods 9 Months
Avg. Monthly Profit $3,422
Avg. Monthly Revenue $3,629
Profit Margin 94%

Business Started

1st of August, 2021
(1 year 9 months old)

Assets Included in the Sale

  • Domain including all site content and files
  • Amazon KDP account (158 books & 3 pen names)
  • Turkish publisher contract and relationship
  • Shopify account
  • UK trademark
  • Email list (1,564 subscribers in Shopify)
  • Brand art work
  • Contact details for freelancer ghostwriters, cover designers, and narrators
  • ACX account (24 audiobooks)
  • Social media accounts (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter)
  • *Please note that KDP, ACX, Ingram Spark, and Draft2Digital payments are delayed for 30-90 days, so there will be residual revenue due to the Seller. This will be reconciled during the migration process.
Listing Details

This listing is for an Amazon KDP business created in August 2021 in the books, sports, and children niches. The included KDP account features 28 eBooks and 130 physical books for 3 pen names that are kids' books for a popular sport. Also included in the sale is an ACX account with 24 audiobooks. The top-selling book is rated 4.4 stars with 26 reviews and the business is protected by a UK trademark. The business requires minimal time to maintain.

The Seller writes 90% of the books, with freelance writers producing the other 10%. The business also employs contracted designers and narrators for audiobooks.

*The Seller has sold the rights to 20 of the book titles to a Turkish publisher for $7,000. The contract can be provided upon request.

Gross Revenue
Net Profit
Last Month
6 Months
12 Months
All time
Site Traffic
Page Views
Unique Users

We have no data for this site

Ahrefs Analytical Data
Unlock Listing You can view this area after unlocking the listing
Unlocking this listing will grant you full access to:
  • Instant access to the site URL(s)
  • Detailed proof of earnings and traffic
  • Access to seller for questions and follow-ups
  • Submit a unique offer on the listing
What would you offer for this listing?

Email to make a unique offer on this listing.

Verified Sellers & Vetted Data

All businesses are fully reviewed and vetted by our team of advisors before being listed on the marketplace.

  • Seller Verification
  • Revenue Verification
  • Traffic Verification
  • Expenses Review

Learn more here

Seller Questions & Answers
Unlock Listing You can view this area after unlocking the listing
  • Getting more book reviews
  • Uploading more books to ACX
  • Selling translation rights
  • Amazon shutting down your Kindle account due to terms of service changes
  • Terms of service changes could lead to closed accounts
Work & Skills Required
  • Optimizing ads
  • Writing book content
  • Researching books and niches
Seller Support Includes

The Seller is willing to offer 30 days of email and phone support to ensure a smooth transition of the sale.

Reason for Sale

The Seller would like to focus on other projects.

Other Information

Work Required Per Week: 10 Hours

Private Blog Network (PBN): No

Domain Type: .com

Platform: Other

Empire Flippers Certified

All listings in the Empire Marketplace are thoroughly vetted by our team.
We evaluate all opportunities and risks to ensure only quality businesses are listed on our marketplace.

Want to Know When New
Businesses Are For Sale?

Sign up below to get notifications when new listings are available on the Empire Marketplace