You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience and security.

Unlock a listing for full access to the URL, Google Analytics, Profit & Loss Statement, etc.

  • #63224 Listing Number
  • $216,308 Listing Price
  • $29,186 Monthly Revenue
  • $6,361 Monthly Net Profit
  • 12 Months Pricing Period
  • 34x Multiple
Listing Summary

This listing is for an Amazon FBA business created in December 2016 in the apparel and accessories niche. The business is registered through Amazon Brand Registry and features 312 SKUs across multiple brands related to various apparel and accessory products. One of the top-performing SKUs has 4.3 stars across 220+ reviews. The business sources almost all of its products within the US while maintaining solid profit margins, and has experienced year-over-year growth in revenue.

There are 10 suppliers located in the US, and there is one supplier in China. 90% of inventory is stored in Amazon warehouses with the remaining 10% self-stored by the Seller.

Business Created

December, 2016 - (5 years 9 months old)

Assets Included in the Sale

Included in the sale of this business are:

  • Amazon Seller Central account (312 SKUs)
  • Primary domain and all site content/files
  • Secondary domain
  • Supplier introductions
  • Facebook page
  • Shopify account
  • Trademark (in progress)
  • *Inventory is not normally included in the list price, further details can be provided to verified buyers.

Earnings

Gross Revenue
Net Profit
Last Month
6 Months
12 Months
All time

Site Traffic

Currently No Traffic Data to Display

This listing does not have any traffic data to show.

Page Views
Unique Users
Last Month
6 Months
12 Months
All time

Analytical Data

Provided by ahrefs

This content is only accessible by unlocking this listing

Unlock Listing
Unlocking this listing grants you the following privileges:
  • Instant access to the site URL
  • Detailed proof of earnings and traffic
  • Access to seller for questions and follow-ups
What would you offer for this listing?

Email sales@empireflippers.com to make a unique offer on this listing.

Opportunities
  • Expanding the product line of specific high-performing products
Risks
  • An increase in Amazon ad pricing could make the ads unprofitable.
  • Amazon can suspend or cancel your FBA account due to a breach of its terms of service (ToS).
Work & Skills Required

The Seller currently spends around 15 hours per week:

  • Ordering inventory and sending to Amazon fulfillment centers
  • Writing and updating listings
  • Taking product photos
Social Media Channels

This content is only accessible by unlocking this listing

Unlock Listing
Seller Support Includes

The Seller is willing to offer 60 days of email support and/or calls to ensure a smooth transition for the Buyer.

Reason for Sale

The Seller would like to explore other opportunities.

Other Information

Work Required Per Week: 15 Hours

Private Blog Network (PBN): No

Domain Types: .com

Platforms: Amazon FBA, Other

Buyer Profiles

Frequently Asked Questions

Answered by the Seller

This content is only accessible by unlocking this listing

Unlock Listing
Empire Flippers Certified

Want to Know When New
Businesses Are For Sale?

Sign up below to get notifications when new listings are available on the Empire Marketplace