You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience and security.

Information, Business

#61935
For Sale
Verified

Information, Business

Amazon KDP
Listing Price $212,788
Monthly Multiple 37x
Pricing Periods 12 Months
Avg. Monthly Profit $5,751
Avg. Monthly Revenue $6,636
Profit Margin 87%

Business Started

1st of August, 2017
(5 years 4 months old)

Assets Included in the Sale

  • Amazon Author Central account (85 eBooks and physical books)
  • ACX account (34 audiobooks)
  • Freelancer Relationships
  • *Please note that KDP, ACX, Ingram Spark, and Draft2Digital payments are delayed for 30-90 days, so there will be residual revenue due to the Seller. This will be reconciled during the migration process.
Listing Details

This listing is for an Amazon KDP and ACX business created in August 2017 in the information and business niches. Included with the business are 85 eBooks, 85 paperback books, and 34 audiobooks covering a wide range of topics. The books are all rated 4 stars or above with hundreds or thousands of reviews. According to the Seller, about 20-25 titles make up around 75% of the revenue for the business. The business has relatively stable revenues and net profits and requires minimal effort to maintain.

The business earns the majority of its income through Amazon KDP (88%) with the remaining revenue coming from ACX (12%).

Around half of the books were written by the Seller. The remaining books were written by 4 freelance writers.

*The Seller has another KDP account that also sells books relating to operating businesses. These books, while in a similar niche to many of the books in the account for sale, do not directly overlap or compete with the books in the KDP account for sale. The Seller has informed us that they do not wish to publish any more books to the author profile or to the other KDP account in general.

Earnings
Gross Revenue
Net Profit
Last Month
6 Months
12 Months
All time
Site Traffic
Page Views
Unique Users

We have no data for this site

Ahrefs Analytical Data
Unlock Listing You can view this area after unlocking the listing
Unlocking this listing will grant you full access to:
  • Instant access to the site URL(s)
  • Detailed proof of earnings and traffic
  • Access to seller for questions and follow-ups
  • Submit a unique offer on the listing
What would you offer for this listing?

Email sales@empireflippers.com to make a unique offer on this listing.

Verified Sellers & Vetted Data

All businesses are fully reviewed and vetted by our team of advisors before being listed on the marketplace.

  • Seller Verification
  • Revenue
  • Visitors / Traffic
  • Expenses

Learn more here

Seller Questions & Answers
Unlock Listing You can view this area after unlocking the listing
Opportunities
  • Releasing more audiobooks
  • Printing color books via IngramSpark
Risks
  • Amazon ad blindness could grow where you will need new campaigns to reach same profitability levels.
  • Sales could drop upon change in writers, writing styles, or the book creation process.
Work & Skills Required
  • Overseeing Amazon advertising campaigns
  • Monitoring sales
  • Overseeing freelancers
Seller Support Includes

The Seller is offering 30 days of email and call support to ensure a smooth transition for a Buyer.

Reason for Sale

The Seller would like to focus on other opportunities.

Other Information

Work Required Per Week: 1 Hours

Private Blog Network (PBN): No

Domain Type: None

Platform: Other

Empire Flippers Certified

All listings in the Empire Marketplace are thoroughly vetted by our team.
We evaluate all opportunities and risks to ensure only quality businesses are listed on our marketplace.

Want to Know When New
Businesses Are For Sale?

Sign up below to get notifications when new listings are available on the Empire Marketplace