You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience and security.

Unlock a listing for full access to the URL, Google Analytics, Profit & Loss Statement, etc.

  • #59883 Listing Number
  • $2,527,405 Listing Price
  • $158,074 Monthly Revenue
  • $46,804 Monthly Net Profit
  • 12 Months Pricing Period
  • 54x Multiple
Listing Summary

This listing is for an Amazon FBA and eCommerce business created in March 2006 in the home niche. There are 2 Amazon Seller Central accounts included with the business. The main account includes 204 SKUs for memorial items as well as a common kitchen item, and the secondary account includes 41 SKUs for the same memorial items. The top-selling SKUs have a 4.6-star average rating across hundreds of reviews. The well-established business has experienced 33% year-on-year growth, healthy net profit margins of 30%, and has a TACoS of 11%.

The business earns the majority of its income from Amazon FBA (99%). Products are also sold via 2 Shopify stores, Walmart, eBay, and Etsy, which make up the remaining 1% of revenue.

The business uses 9 suppliers with 2 principal suppliers based in India fulfilling 80% of the orders. Inventory is shipped from the suppliers to a 3PL warehouse in New Jersey before being drip-fed to Amazon. Some custom products are shipped to the Seller’s home so that they can be customized by a local third party before being shipped directly to the customer. Another custom item is dropshipped by the supplier directly to the customer. The Shopify sales are fulfilled by Amazon.

*The secondary account is owned by the Seller's son and sells the same SKUs as the main account. It has been included in the sale to comply with the non-compete agreement. Inventory for both accounts is sent to the same 3PL.

Business Created

March, 2006 - (16 years 5 months old)

Assets Included in the Sale

Included in the sale of this business are:

  • Two Amazon Seller Central accounts (204 SKUs and 41 SKUs respectively)
  • Two domains including all site content and files
  • Supplier Relationships
  • Two Shopify accounts
  • Walmart account
  • Trademarks
  • *Inventory is not normally included in the list price, further details can be provided to Unlockers.
Seller Interview Video A Useful Insight Into the Business

Earnings

Gross Revenue
Net Profit
Last Month
6 Months
12 Months
All time

Site Traffic

Currently No Traffic Data to Display

This listing does not have any traffic data to show.

Page Views
Unique Users
Last Month
6 Months
12 Months
All time

Analytical Data

Provided by ahrefs

This content is only accessible by unlocking this listing

Unlock Listing
Unlocking this listing grants you the following privileges:
  • Instant access to the site URL
  • Detailed proof of earnings and traffic
  • Access to seller for questions and follow-ups
What would you offer for this listing?

Email sales@empireflippers.com to make a unique offer on this listing.

Opportunities
  • Growing Walmart sales
  • Expanding the product range
  • Branching out into commercial sales
  • Expanding into international Amazon marketplaces
Risks
  • An increase in Amazon ad pricing could make the ads unprofitable.
  • Amazon can suspend or cancel your FBA account due to a breach of their terms of service. (ToS)
Work & Skills Required

The Seller currently spends around 20 hours per week:

  • Researching and designing new products
  • Managing inventory
  • Doing the accounting/bookkeeping
  • Attending to customer service
  • Working on advertising campaigns
Social Media Channels

This content is only accessible by unlocking this listing

Unlock Listing
Seller Support Includes

The Seller is offering 30 days of email and call support to ensure a smooth transition for the Buyer.

Reason for Sale

The Seller would like to focus on other opportunities.

Other Information

Work Required Per Week: 20 Hours

Private Blog Network (PBN): No

Domain Types: None

Platforms: Amazon FBA

Buyer Profiles

Frequently Asked Questions

Answered by the Seller

This content is only accessible by unlocking this listing

Unlock Listing
Empire Flippers Certified

Want to Know When New
Businesses Are For Sale?

Sign up below to get notifications when new listings are available on the Empire Marketplace