There are some major differences with Entrepreneurs Vs. Employees when it comes to mindset. An employee may be willing to ask a peer, co-worker, or boss for a handout while an entrepreneur is willing to hustle up his or her own answers to problems.
In this week’s episode, Joe and I delve into those differences a bit and cover what we feel are the underlying causes for these differences in the people we’ve run across. We also cover another great niche business idea towards the end of the show and dissect our latest 3-pronged strategy when it comes to content marketing.
Check Out This Week’s Episode Here:
Direct Download – Right Click, Save As
Topics Discussed This Week Include:
- Our birthday weekend bash and the Mac Vs. PC argument revisited
- Phase 2 in the development process of IntelliTheme and our upcoming launch
- “Let Me Google That For You”
- Paid help Vs. “Bro” help
- Real issues Vs. signs of the resistance
- Taking creative breaks
- A new way to search and our content strategy trifecta
- Island Hopping Pictures – Some awesome pictures from our birthday weekend here in Davao!
- IntelliTheme JV Launch Our launch page for the IntelliTheme JV content, starting 4/12/13
- LMGTFY – Let Me Google That For You!
- Elisa @ OpheliasWebb.com – Our new editor/coach for written content. (And infamous DCer)
- HitTail.com Software we’ll be checking out that recommends keywords and content. Created by Rob Walling of the StartUpsForTheRestOfUs Podcast
- Dan @ Inform.ly – Check out this article from Dan that shows you exactly how to track the efficiency of your content…awesome stuff.
Was this episode helpful? Give us a shout on Twitter and let us know in the comments below!